Lead contained in paint and gasoline is banned in the U.S., but it persists in the environment in house dust and paint chips, particularly in poorer neighborhoods. Lead-based paints were commonly used in the 1950s and '60s. According to the Alliance to End Childhood Lead Poisoning, 30 million U.S. homes...MORE >>
Featured Articles on Lead Paint
- April 16, 2008 - Website Makes Suing Easy
- October 04, 2007 - Scout Badges Recalled Over Lead Concerns
- June 14 2007 - DuPont wins battle against dioxin lawsuit
- June 07 2007 - Mississippi Supreme Court allows paint suit to go to trial
- May 30 2007 - Lawsuit over lead paint goes to trial
- September 21 2006- Rhode Island city targets paint firms
- January 11, 2006 - Lead Law Unconstitutional
- December 1, 2005 - Tougher Penalties For Lead Based Paint Suggested
- October 30, 2005 - Lead Level of Chocolate Studied
- July 1, 2005 - Landmark RI Lawsuit Moves Forward
- May 10, 2005 - EPA Avoids Lead-Based Paint Rules
- February 4, 2005 - Lead Law Ruling Reaffirmed
- January 16, 2005 - Lead Exposure Case Dismissal Upheld
- December 13, 2004 - Cataracts & Lead Exposure
- April 30, 2004 - Private donations sought to help alleviate lead poisoning problem in Richmond, VA.
- February 23, 2004 - NYC passes new laws dealing with lead poisoning
- April 18, 2003 - Low-Level Lead Exposure May Impair Cognitive Abilities
- January 22, 2003 - Rhode Island Court Dispute over Lead Paint Responsibility Continues
- October 29, 2002 - The Federal Government Gives $2.1 Million
- October 24, 2002 - Court Disallows Punitive Damages
- October 4, 2002 - City to Landlords: Make Buildings Unleaded
- October 4, 2002 - Law Center Didn't Notify its Tenants of Risks of Lead Paint
- October 12, 2001 - Lead Paint Lawsuit to Proceed
- September 20, 2001-Lead paint rule could limit research in Md.
- July 29, 2001 - Lifting the Lid on Lead Paint's Fearful Legacy
- Jul-24-2001 Paint firms say they want cities' lawsuit tossed
- May-01-2001-Got lead? The answer may very well surprise many apartment owners
- May-01 2001 Painters' Suit Alleges Exposure to Lead Hazards.
- April 27, 2001 Judge gives green light to lead paint lawsuits
- Apr-10-2001 City of Milwaukee Files Complaint against Lead Paint Companies; Action Seeks Payment for Cleanup of City's Contaminated Properties
Browse Books About Lead Paint
5.Lead and Public Health : The Dangers for...
The Pistotnik Law Offices handles all personal injury cases including, but not limited to:Large truck accidents, car accidents, injury cases, injury victims, reckless driving, negligence, torts, car accident victims, damages, wrongful death, vehicle accidents, pedestrians, cyclists, motorcycle accidents, third party lawsuits, damaged cars, insurance settlements, auto accidents, medical bills, permanent injury, rear-end collisions, liability insurance, property damage, minor injuries, insurance coverage, truck accident, tractor-trailer accidents, paralysis, paralyzed, eaglemed, Lifeflight, Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi, St. Francis hospital.
The Pistotnik Law Offices serves the following areas: Kansas, Southern Kansas, Wichita, Barton County, Butler County, Ellis County, Ford County, Abilene, Colby, Dodge City, Garden City, Goodland, Hays, Hutchinson, Larned, Liberal, Pratt, Russell, Salina, Sedgwick, Hodgemen County, Kiowa County, Meade County, Gray County, Haskell County, Finney County, Seward County, Hamilton County, Scott County, Gove County, Logan County, Edwards County, Pawnee County, Stafford County, Reno County, Harvey County, Marion County, Chase County, & Lyon County